Designated essential personnel may find child care programs using LOCATE: Child Care, a free service available by phone Monday - Friday at 877-261-0060 between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM. Specialized services for parents of children with special needs, as well as Spanish language, are also available on these platforms.
The child care programs established by the State are at no cost to designated essential personnel only. Children attending the State-funded child care programs will be kept an appropriate distance from each other with ratios of a minimum of 1 teacher and 9 children for school-age with smaller class sizes for younger children.
Parents are strongly urged to keep children at home as the first and best option to protect them from the virus.
Three Easy Steps to Finding Child Care (FOR ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL ONLY)
- Check this list to see if there is child care near your home or work and contact the provider directly.
- If you don’t see a child care provider that meets your needs, call the trained LOCATE: Child Care Referral Specialists to help you select the best child care option for your family at (Toll-Free) 877-261-0060.
- Download these four (4) forms, complete and take to the provider of your choice.
- Family Enrollment Application
- Health History Form
- Medication Administration Authorization Form
- Emergency Form (SPA) (HIN)