Non-eligible items include, but are not limited to, any item required as part of the licensing process, including any item eligible for funding under the Family Day Care Provider Direct Grant Award program. Some examples are:
- Criminal background checks
- Advertising, signs, office furniture and supplies
- Shipping charges, money order or check fees, postage, etc.
Furniture and Equipment
- Air cleaners, filters
- Appliances, all kinds
- Business cards, folders, stationary
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Consumer electronics, TVs, printers, scanners, monitors, motion detectors, stereos, karaoke machines, etc.
- Desks, file cabinets
- Fire extinguishers
- Furniture, including cribs and playpens
- Lamps, lights, venetian blinds, curtains, draperies, and their fixtures
- Linens, sheets, towels, wash clothes, pillows, etc.
- Rugs and carpeting
- Sleeping bags, mats, cots, etc.
- Toy weapons
- All repairs, renovations of other physical property
- Inspections, all kinds
- Yard and garden material; mulch, wood chips, landscaping, repairs to the lawn, etc.
- Clothing, jewelry
- Dinnerware, food items of any kind
- Live entertainment, field trips
- Baby walkers
- Cleaning supplies and services
- Diapers and baby wipes
- First aid supplies
- Paper towels, toilet paper, soap
- Play stations
- Shoe stackers
- Smoke detectors