All Judy Centers must meet the following twelve (12) Component Standards deemed essential to impact children's school readiness positively.
The 12 Component Standards are as follows:
- Full-Day/Full-Year Services and Programming
- Case Management
- Integrations of Early Education Services
- Family Engagement
- Early identification and intervention
- Children with Disabilities
- Health-related services
- Professional Development
- Adult education and career services
A list of the 12 Component Standards is available here (PDF).
2015 Report - The Association between Judy Centers Services and Kindergarten Readiness