The Child Care Career and Professional Development Fund (CCCPDF) is a tuition assistance program for child care providers to obtain a college education at participating colleges/universities in Maryland. Funding is available for child care providers to earn a college degree in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Education
- Child Development
- Elementary Education
- Special Education
The fund does not reimburse participants as the payments are made directly to the college or university. MSDE will notify applicants of whether or not they have received fund approval.
- Application (Online submission only-Maryland OneStop)
- 5 Easy Steps to Submit an Application on Maryland OneStop
- CCCPDF Application Checklist IMPORTANT: (*CCCPDF Application Checklist must be signed by the participating college Coordinator before submitting to MSDE.*)
- CCCPDF-Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
- CCCPDF Pamphlet
- List of Participating Colleges
Application Due Dates
- First-time applications are due by March 1.
- Continuation applications are due by June 30.
- Transfer applications (students transferring from a participating 2-year college to a participating 4-year university) due by June 30
First-time applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is given to applicants who have not yet completed any college courses for credit from an accredited college or university.