The State Early Childhood Advisory Council (ECAC) is comprised of early childhood educators, policy makers, and community advocates from across the state. The purpose of the ECAC is to coordinate efforts among early care and education programs, conduct needs assessments concerning early childhood education and development programs, and develop a statewide strategic report regarding early childhood education and care.
All dates fall on the first Wednesday of the month from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm.
2022 Virtual Meeting Dates and Materials
- February 2, 2022 Agenda l Presentation l Community Engagement
- May 4, 2022 Memo l Agenda l Presentation
- August 23, 2022
- November 2, 2022
2021 Virtual Meeting Dates and Materials
- November 3, 2021 Agenda I Presentation I Blueprint PreK
- August 4, 2021 Presentation
- May 5, 2021 Presentation
- February 3, 2021 Presentation
- Wednesday, May 6, 2020 (10:00am-12:00pm) Agenda l Webinar Recording l Meeting Transcript l Presentation l Readiness Matters
- Wednesday, June 3, 2020 (10:00am-12:00pm) Agenda l Presentation l Webinar Recording
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 (10:00am-12:00pm) Agenda l Presentation l Webinar Recording
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020 (10:00am-12:00pm) Agenda l Presentation l Webinar Recording
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020
2020 Meeting Minutes and Supporting Documents:
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Preschool Development Grant B-5 Update
- The Roaring 20's: A Look at the FY21 Budget for Early Childhood
- Prenatal-to-Age Three Initiatives Update
- Children Study Their World Curriculum
- MARYLAND EXCELS: The State’s Quality Rating and Improvement System
for child care and early education.
For more information about the State ECAC, please email: email@example.com
The ECAC Contact List (PDF) provides names and contact information for each members.