Look What I Can Do! Language-Focused Toolkit for Early Childhood Programs
Please join us to learn more about this new tool and resource available in your state on Friday, February 26, 2021 from 10:00am-11:00am. This session will provide an overview of Look What I Can Do! Language-Focused Toolkit. It is a toolkit of resources for early care and education (ECE) teachers, coaches, and program leaders, who want to take a purposeful, language-focused approach, to providing equitable learning opportunities for multilingual children in their care.
ECE professionals in center-based programs serving multilingual children ages 3-4 years can use the resources in the toolkit to:
- Promote equitable, language-focused relationships with families of multilingual children
- Identify multilingual children in your program
- Observe and gather information on multilingual children’s language use and development across various settings and over time
- Inform language-focused planning for culturally and linguistically responsive care and instruction
- Support transitions to Kindergarten
Space is limited –Participants must register
**Participates will not receive a certificate for attending this event.
If you have questions about the event, please contact Alberta Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org.