The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) Program provides financial assistance with child care costs to eligible working families in Maryland. The program is managed through a centralized vendor -- Child Care Subsidy Central (CCS Central).
To be eligible for the CCS Program, you must be:
- A Maryland resident who is working in an approved training program or attending school
- A recipient of Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or within CCS income guidelines (see below)
- Willing to have your child immunized to Maryland state standards
- Pursuing child support.
Families in the following income categories may be eligible for a Child Care Subsidy:
|Family Size||Maximum Annual Income|
|Family of 2||$24,277|
|Family of 3||$29,990|
|Family of 4||$35,702|
|Family of 5||$41,414|
|Family of 6||$47,127|
|Family of 7||$48,198|
|Family of 8||$49,269|
|Family of 9||$50,340|
|Family of 10||$51,411|
To apply, a family must submit the following to CCS Central:
- The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) application (PDF)
- Verifications of work activity and income
Learn more about the Child Care Subsidy program by emailing us today at email@example.com.
- How does CCS work?
- Priorities for Service
- Voucher System