Submitted by alexis.washingt... on Fri, 02/16/2018 - 8:00am
Friday, February 2, 2018
Support your child's social-emotional development every day, here's a short list of ideas:
- Take time to play with your child every day.
- Use positive redirection to address your childs inappropriate behavior.
- Use positive comments and language.
- Establish consistent, age-appropriate mealtime and bed time routines.
- Encourage your child to try new things. Help them see what they are capable of. Let your child know you are pleased with their accomplishments.
- ‹ Previous
- Next ›