Beginning February 1, we will no longer accept an incomplete invoice, or any invoice that does not contain all of the required information.
Details on what must be contained in a submission are available at http://earlychildhood.marylandpublicschools.org/fingerprinting
- Receipts MUST show the amount people paid. If there is a $0 on it, we cannot accept it by itself. We need a document that shows how much was paid. If this means submitting multiple items, then submit multiple items.
- The CJIS tracking number(s) MUST be in the submission.
- The W-9 MUST be in the submission. Centers attach one W-9 in the name of the center (or the legal entity who holds the federal tax ID number). Family child care providers attach one W-9 in the name of the registered provider. We do NOT need a W-9 for each individual.
- The invoice MUST be filled out completely. This also means it MUST be signed/dated. There are NO optional fields on the attached invoice.
- There MUST be a staff roster, indicating the position people hold. For family child care providers, we want to know who we are paying for, and why we are paying for them. (i.e., adult over the age of 18, aide, substitute, etc.)
After February 1, 2018, any submissions that are missing even any of these items are will be returned for correction.
Also, please do NOT send the results of the background check! Do NOT send the livescan form. This information is not required.